Sharing Economy Researchers Databases
This shortlist is intended to help you find and connect with the relevant persons with similar questions and interests in conducting research on the ‘sharing economy’ at large or collaborative consumption phenomena.
Many researchers (academics and consultants alike) are interested in networking with others and collaborating on global projects. Several online networks have been established on various social media platforms or via simple email lists.
- Group/Mailing list: Sharing and Collaborative Economy Research Network (≈ 150 members)
- Sheet/List of Collaborative Economy Researchers (self sign-up at bit.do/collabform):
- OuiShare Research Network
- “Broad” interest groups (≈ 1000 members):
- “Focused” and smaller interest groups
Previous OuiShare Research workshops participants:
Other networks and research groups of interest:
If you know other networks to be featured in this list, drop me a line at email@example.com!